The Income Stream Exchange is concerned about protecting the private information of visitors to our website. Below you will find information about our policy regarding the privacy of your personally identifiable information (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and/or other identifying information). If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us by phone at 888-666-2352.
Gathering and Using Your Information
The Income Stream Exchange does not collect personally identifiable information from our visitors other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis. Visitors to The Income Stream Exchange may voluntarily supply certain personally identifiable information. In addition, personally identifiable information is voluntarily provided in connection with certain content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions.
The Income Stream Exchange may use such information for conducting the activities stated above, for internal marketing and promotional purposes. If the visitor does not want this information collected and used by us for the disclosed purposes should "opt-out" and not provide information. Visitors should recognize, however, that under certain circumstances, the election to "opt-out" create a situation in which services from The Income Stream Exchange may be unable.
Links to Other Websites
The Income Stream Exchange web site may contain "links" to other sites, and we select these sites carefully to make sure that, when they are selected, they meet our high standards of professionalism and integrity. Although we have taken all precautions to ensure that these links meet our standards when they were selected, we cannot guarantee that the sites have not changed since the time they were selected and that they continue to meet our standards.
Rules for Using The Income Stream Exchange Website
- The following rules govern the use by you of The Income Stream Exchange. The rules set forth herein apply to all materials, online communications and other information that is or becomes available on The Income Stream Exchange (collectively, "Information"). BY SIGNING ON AND USING The Income Stream Exchange, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND ANY MODIFICATIONS THERETO.
- Personal Uses Permitted: The Income Stream Exchange is an online information exchange service for use by the general public. You shall not post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way use or exploit any information for commercial purposes or otherwise use the information in a manner that is inconsistent with these rules and regulations.
- User's Obligation to Abide By Applicable Law: In connection with the use of The Income Stream Exchange, you shall abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws, including those pertaining to such areas as libel, slander, defamation, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, tort, obscenity, indecency, and copyright or trademark infringement ("Applicable Law"). The Information available on The Income Stream Exchange may include intellectual property that is protected under the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries ("Intellectual Property Laws"). Such Intellectual Property Laws generally prohibit the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of all text, photographic and graphic (art and electronic) images, music, sound samplings and other protected materials. The violation of applicable Intellectual Property Laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Disclosure of Online Communications: You are cautioned that any online communications may not be fully confidential. In addition, you should be aware that Federal postal regulations do not protect electronic mail. You should be aware that some administrative personnel of The Income Stream Exchange may, in the course of their regular duties, have access to communications for technical or operational purposes. The Income Stream Exchange may also disclose any communications to the extent permitted or required by law.
- Rogue Programming: "Rogue Programming" is any software or other materials which contain a computer virus, Trojan horse, time bomb, worm or other rogue programming. The Income Stream Exchange has no obligation to detect the presence of any Rogue Programming. Any downloading of software or other materials or any other use of the Information on The Income Stream Exchange is at your risk, and you are advised to take adequate precautions to minimize any loss to your system caused by Rogue Programming, including use of anti-virus programs and proper backup of files.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Income stream Exchange IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER THE INCOME STREAM EXCHANGE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION IS COMPLETE OR ACCURATE, THAT THE INCOME STREAM EXCHANGE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION IS FREE OF ROGUE PROGRAMMING.
- Limitation of Damages: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE INCOME STREAM EXCHANGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE The Income Stream Exchange, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE ANNUITIES EXCHANGE, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
- Release and Indemnity: YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITY AGAINST THE INCOME STREAM EXCHANGE ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE INCOME STREAM EXCHANGE. YOU ALSO AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, THE INCOME STREAM EXCHANGE, FROM AND AGAINST, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR LIABILITY, INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS FEES, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE INCOME STREAM EXCHANGE OR FAILURE TO ABIDE BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Modifications: These rules may be modified by The Income Stream Exchange from time to time and such modifications will be binding on you when placed online.
Insurer / Investor Disclosure
Structured Settlements Annuities (the "secondary Annuities" or "SAs")
SAs are not deposits and are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other government agency. SAs are subject to market interest rate risk. Market interest rates may rise while the rate of return on the SAs are locked in and fixed. SAs reflect monetized U.S. Dollars. Foreign Buyers may be subject to currency exchange risk, e.g. if their home country currency strengthens against the U.S. Dollar then it will negatively impact this investment when exchanged back into the foreign currency. SA purchasers understand they are buying a future income stream and that the liquidity is limited for those payment(s) being purchased. There is not a cash value, liquidation value nor the option to commute the value for this investment. The purchaser understands these assets should never be purchased with emergency funds and/or money the purchaser will need before the stated cash flows are paid. Structured Settlement payment rights are transferred by the structured settlement recipient, funded by an annuity and issued by an insurance company. The transaction is reviewed and approved by a court in compliance with an applicable state transfer statute and IRC-5891, together with being approved and acknowledged by the insurance company obligor. The tax a Purchaser pays on a SAs depends on the Purchaser's jurisdiction of citizenship and residency, as well as applicable U.S. tax laws. The Income Stream Exchange expresses no opinion on Purchaser's tax obligations and recommends that Purchaser consult his/her tax advisor accordingly.
* Interest, payment, and price figures utilized in court documents and closing documents are calculated using TValue TM Amortization Software, where the computation of present value is determine using an Effective Annual Interest Rate with a Monthly Compounding formula. Where there is any variation from the listing sheet, the contract entered into between Purchaser and annuity seller will prevail. Information is subject to the final documents, is subject to change, and is not guaranteed. The information on this site is from sources believed to be accurate. The content is presented free and without password restriction as a service to the public. Considerable care has been taken to ascertain facts. However, no facts or recommendations from this site should be relied upon without consultation with appropriate professional counsel regarding validity and application to your particular situation. The Income Stream Exchange cannot and does not take responsibility for any damages or consequences flowing from reliance upon the information on this site, which despite our best efforts may contain inadvertent errors.
©2014 The Income Stream Exchange LLC. All rights reserved.